28 February 2007

Where I've been...

So, I haven't been very good at keeping up with blog postings...but that doesn't mean that I've been neglecting my work! I've been a busy girl! Here are this weeks works....



I've decided to make a large afghan for the Auction. I've been working from this fabulous book: 200 Crochet Blocks (the name explains it all). All of the squares in the book are the same size so you can mix and match them as you please. I started working on the solid colored squares on Sunday....5 down and 59 more to go....





The lovelies featured below are crochet needle cases that I've been perfecting for the Art Star Juried Craft Bazzar that Kate, of Winter Foliage, and I are scheming about.












ooh! la la














And... finally, I received an online request for a felted handbag. So here is the bag...all dry and patiently waiting to be assembled.















Hope you're having a warm week!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ooh! I love the solid colors of the blocks you've finished. In other news - I'm extremely jealous that you have an online order! I want orders! And not the kind of orders that come from professors and include the words "do the math without numbers."